API Stress Coat Marine 16 oz.
Treat your tap water, and help keep your saltwater and reef fish safe with API's Marine Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner. Tap water contains chlorine, chloramines and ammonia which can cause gill and tissue damage, breathing difficulty, stress and can even lead to fish loss. This API water conditioner helps remove these chemicals and also contains aloe vera to help heal damaged tissue. The conditioner forms a synthetic slime coat that helps heal torn fins and skin wounds while promoting tissue regeneration. And because it was designed to be used with a protein skimmer, it will not result in foaming.Key Benefits
- Makes tap water safe and removes chlorine, chloramines and ammonia.
- Helps reduce fish stress and contains aloe vera to help heal damaged tissue.
- Forms a synthetic slime coat that helps heal torn fins and skin wounds while promoting tissue regeneration.
- Developed for use with a protein skimmer, so it will not cause foaming.
- Ideal for new saltwater or marine tanks or when adding or handling fish.
Add 5 ml per 10 U.S. gallons (38L). To help repair damaged skin and fins and to replace slime coating, double the dosage.